Spicebox was inspired by crafty Canadian entrepreneurs who would smuggle contraband cargo in wooden barrels marked “SPICES”. They knew it was the perfect camouflage and that the aromatic spices would infuse the Whisky with delicious flavors, creating something extraordinary.
- 2 oz Spicebox Spiced Whisky
- 3 oz Gingerale Splash of Cranberry
- Splash of Cranberry
Pour ingredients in a rocks glass with ice.
Garnish with an orange wheel.
- 1.5 oz Spicebox Pumpkin Spiced Whisky
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 0.5 oz Drambuie
Stir ingredients well with ice.
Strain and pour into a chilled Martini glass.
Garnish with cinnamon bark.
- 1 oz Spicebox Pumpkin Spiced Whisky
- 4 oz Prosecco or dry sparkling wine
Put one sugar cube at the bottom of a champagne glass and add Spicebox Pumpkin Spiced Whisky and Proseco.
- 1.5 oz Spicebox Spiced Whisky
- 2 oz Gingerale
- 2 oz Dry Apple Cider
Build all ingredients in a chilled rocks glass.
Garnish with a slice of apple.